Sales Demand Representative
ZayZoon’s distribution model is focused on partnering with payroll companies to provide their customers (employers) the ability to offer ZayZoon to their employees. By driving awareness to those employers (direct channel) and ultimately employees, we drive conversion and growth for ZayZoon. We are also engaged in building partnerships with employers outside of our payroll partner channel (indirect channel).
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US…
· Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
· Are self-motivated
· Know how to communicate value to a prospect (Partner or employers) through a variety of channels (social, email, phone, chat)
· Can move a prospect along in a relaxed manner that ensures the way that we sell aligns with our Core Values
· Like people
· Want to build a career in Sales and Marketing
· Are a tight knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other. No jerks allowed!
· Know how to wear multiple hats, and that every team member makes a difference
· Are constantly hustling to improve; we find ways to grow ourselves, each other, and our business
· Thrive on moving the needle and having the ability to create exceptional experiences for our customers
· Are an entrepreneurial company that believes in the importance of engaging all team members across all departments to work on moving the business forward together
· Are fast paced and performance driven, yet also know how to have fun!
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE
· Qualifying new channel Partners and direct Clients through target research, identifying prospects, and persistent communication to those prospects
· Scheduling meetings and demos with the Business Development and Sales teams
· Monitoring and interacting with inbound inquiries from Partners and direct /indirect Client prospects via live chat
· Working with the Customer Success team on Partner and Client onboarding and support
· Working with the Marketing team on content and campaigns
· Applying a strong understanding of numbers and math. Effort is paramount and performance is key. Performance is measured by how many lives we can help with ZayZoon.
· Using a CRM extensively to build relationships with Partners, Clients and other departments
· Manage Partner accounts to ensure execution of Partner engagement and Client conversion strategies
· Assist in staying on top of current technology developments applicable to the team – share your ideas with us! Are you seeing something cool with the use of Bots/AI?
· Champion ZayZoon’s mission to provide responsible financial products to an under served generation of employees!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
· Love the challenge of juggling multiple responsibilities while still hitting your numbers
· Self motivated with an ability to self regulate work and deadlines – you’re one of those people that always finds a way to keep busy on the right things!
· Open minded with a desire to innovate and challenge the status quo
· Positive and helpful attitude
· Clear, honest and transparent communicator who would rather overshare the truth than obscure it
· A thirst for knowledge and drive for continuous self improvement
· Detail oriented and knows that the little things matter
· Computer savvy self starter with an ability to learn new tools quickly – you aren’t afraid to dig deep into a new feature or tool on your own
· HubSpot, Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
· Clear understanding and experience with LinkedIn
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct presentations
· Social media savvy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Minimum Education and Experience
· 1-3 years of inside sales, sales demand generation or similar experience for a technology, HCM or financial services company
IT WOULD BE NICE IF
· You had written communication skills in a second language (Spanish preferred)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
This role will be located at our Calgary headquarters and while we have a flexible work schedule, you will be expected to work out of our downtown office. You may occasionally need to work outside traditional hours to service client meetings in different time zones..
The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!